Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Blog

So, I am in the process of setting up my website, but until then I will be posting my stuff here. For those of you who are just coming across this blog and don't already know me, I am a comic book artist just starting out in the industry and trying to make a name for myself. Actually, I am working on my first ever project to be published by Arcana Comics called "Corrective Measures." It is a great story written by Grant Chastain. I am currently working on issues 10 through 14. These should start hitting the shelf sometime in early 2009. I have also just completed my first cover for Penance: Trial of the Century, another Arcana title. This book should hit stores her in the next few months. I will post pencils of some of my favorite pages from these books, as well as some of the inks. I hope you all keep checking back and I hope you like what you see.

No comments: