Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Stuff on the Horizon.


So there is some new stuff going on for me.

Last week I sent out an email for a few of the contacts i have made over the past year or so. I was letting them know that I just finished my project with Arcana, and that I was looking for a new one. I received a nice response. So hopefully I have some people putting out feelers for me.

I received an e-mail from Sean Jackson over at Arcana asking if I would do the front cover for the Corrective Measures trade. And he also said he would work on getting me another project. So that's pretty cool.

And, I am working on a new book. Well it's a mini-comic. But when it is all said and done, the plan is to pitch it with my friend and writer Paul Milligan. It's a fun story. It's a girl, guns, cars and robots. What more does a book need? Well there is more to it than that, but that is all I am giving you right now. Here is a page from the book. I hope you like.

See ya soon.

No comments: