Monday, May 11, 2009

Cover Complete


So i just received the finished painted cover for the second volume of the Corrective Measures trade. The Pencils are mine, but unfortunately, they didnt give me the name of the artist who painted it.

Originally the cover was to look totally different. The first idea was an outside shot with the two main characters in the foreground, prison guards and the wall of the prison in the background. Then they changed direction. next was this idea. I first sent them a cover with just the figures in the foreground. they then cam back asking me to add all the background stuff(prison, fires, etc..) I really wanted it to be more simple, but when the people publishing your book ask you to do something you do it, or they find someone else who will.

So here ya go. I think it turned out pretty nice. I hope you enjoy, and i will let you know more on the release of the 2nd volume as soon as i know more.

No comments: