Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Looking for a new inker



Well kids, it seems that the inker on my new project has bailed. Which really sucks. I guess it could be a good thin, since i had not seen what his inks look like. But, either way, now i have to go find a new inker. The good thing is that i get to pick who we use. So that makes me happy. I have put the word out across a couple boards, and have a couple hopefulls.

But this is what really gets me. If you commit to a project, then you should follow through with it. I mean really. If you don't want to do it then you should turn it down. Don't take something and then back out because you think you got a better project coming. Not to say that this is what he did, but still. Follow through with your commitments people. It will speak wonders for you. especially if you are trying to get in with a big company. they want to see that you are not a flake.

anyway, enough soapboxing. with all that said here is a new piece of art. Penciled and colored by me, and inked by Matthew Warlick.

Enjoy

B

No comments: