Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NYCC signing and Artist Alley update.

OK, So here is an update.

I will be signing at the Zenescope booth 2335 (across fro the DC both)Saturday from 3-4.

The rest of the time, I will be at Artist Alley table C15 with good buddy Michael Champion. I will be at the table for most of the weekend, though I will have to get up and take care of a few things here and there. So if you swing by and im not there, check back, for I will return soon.

I will be doing commissions, and the prices are as follows


Small Skethces: $20
11x17 Commissions(Fully Inked):$50
11x17 fully inked and grey scaled commissions: $80

I will also have copies of my Zenescope work, just in case you can't make it to the Zenescope booth while i am there. And I will have a couple original pieces, and some art prints available.

I can't wait for the show. It's gonna be great.

No comments: