Thursday, April 28, 2011

FCBD, New Orleans Comic Con & Dallas Comic Con

So lots of new stuff for you to know about.

First, FCBD is May 7th, as i am sure you all know. I will be at Zeus Comics all day along with other great artists Joe Eisma & James O'bar. I will be doing commissions and $10 head sketches. Plus I will be raffling off an exclusive FCBD prize from Zenescope.

Second, May 14-15, I will be at NOLA Comic Con. I am taking pre-orders for commissions for that show. So if you would like to get on the list, shoot me an email, and I will put you down.

Third, May 22-23, Dallas Comic Con. I will be set up and ready to go. This show should be the best DCC yet. Again commission pre-order list is open.


And since you have read all of this, here are some new pieces for you to take a look at.





No comments: