Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Last of the Greats from IMAGE Comics

Hey folks. So it has been unofficially, officially announced. I am working on a new ongoing series from IMAGE Comics called "The Last of the Greats."

It is written by Joshua Hale Fialkov (Echoes, Superman/Batman, Tumor, I Vampire, etc...) Inked by Matthew Wait (Shinku) and colored by the amazing Mirka Andolfo. The first issue, which is 32 pages mind you, will release in early October.

CBR has a nice little write up and interview with my co-hort Mr. Fialkov. Take a gander. And don't forget to ask you local shops to order this when it hits Previews in August.




2 comments:

Mirka Andolfo said...

Hi brent! I'm still happy for this comic book!!! :) your blog is really nice! Can we make a "link exchange"??

Bye :)!!!!

Arion said...

When I read Fialkov's words about this project I became very interested. And when I saw you were the artist I knew I had to buy it.

Brent, you must be very excited with this.

And to think that we both had pages on The Gathering # 1.

Congratulations!